"Finding success in every student, in some way, everyday."
The mission of Morgan Elementary School is to encourage, empower, and expect each student to become a responsible citizen in our local, national, and global society. Each student will be provided with a challenging and dynamic educational program that will develop intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth in a positive and supportive environment.
Developing successful students for tomorrow, starting today.
8:15 am - 3:55 pm
Doors open at 8:00 am
Magnet Schools of America (MSA), the national association of magnet and theme-based schools, proudly announced that L.A. Morgan Elementary Magnet School of Health, Medical Science & Engineering met the criteria to become a Nationally Certified-Demonstration School.
Five Things That Make Morgan Special!
- Nationally Certified Magnet School
- Innovative STEM theme with a medical and mindfulness focus
- Many On Site Supports for Students: Communities in Schools, AmeriCorps mentors, Resolve It Counseling, Family Service Center, Social Emotional Learning Specialist, Homeless Liaison, In school and after school tutoring, UTMB Connect, PK-4 Dual Language Program
- High Academic Achievement - B-rated campus for 2021-22 Student Achievement: A, School Progress: A, Closing the Gaps: B, TEA Distinctions in ELA/Reading, Mathematics, Postsecondary readiness, comparative closing the gaps
- Student and Staff Diversity